We provide all the title services you need to have a successful real estate closing. Take a look at our offerings below and let us know how we can help you!
What can we do for you?
Our team of processors, closers, and title insurance agents can handle all your title service needs.
What's included in real estate closing services?
- Researching the property/title to make sure there are no issues.
- Remedying issues with titles.
- Overseeing the signing of paperwork.
- Preparation of documents required for real estate transaction.
- Acting as escrow agents, ensuring that all required disbursements are timely made and net proceeds distributed pursuant to the ownership interests of the parties.
Why do I need title services?
While it may not be required by law for you to use a title agency when you buy or sell property, it's still highly recommended that you do.
When you're making a big purchase—like a house or plot of land—the last thing you want is to find out there are liens on the property or something else unexpected. We do in-depth research on the public records for property we assist with, so everyone can be informed before they get to the end of the closing process.
A title agency is also a neutral third-party in your real estate closing. We just want the transaction to go smoothly for both sides, so we'll do everything we can to make that happen.
What is title insurance?
We are proud members of these title industry associations.
Do you need help with your real estate closing?
Get in touch with us today to learn about your options and how our services can make your closing process easy. We’ll get things right for you—the first time!